Go Freelance

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Resources for You!

I've been a member of mediabistro.com for a number of years, but only recently began to utilize it for its full potential. I recently upgraded from a free account to Avant Guild member to get even more from the site. It offers courses, online and in-person, job listings, a marketplace, and a wealth of news from around the media world. I use this site more than others and just love it!

There are several other sites for freelancers, though, that can help you boost your visibility online. Here is a list of a few of the ones I'm familiar with. I don't use all of these, but you might find me on a few here and there...

creativehotlist.com
talentzoo.com
freelancewriting.com
problogger.net
worldwidefreelance.com
freelancewritinggigs.com

In addition to these types of sites, with forums, discussions, news, classes and techniques, along with job listings, I write for several sites. I love having the freedom of writing when I want on a wide range of topics for a variety of sites. Check out some of these sites...

associatedcontent.com
demand studios.com
hubpages.com
suite101.com
helium.com
examiner.com
breakstudios.com

So, there are some wonderful resources to get you started and keep you going on your freelance journey!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment